Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New Patterns on Satsuma Street!

So much has been going on since launching the shop, it's been hard to keep up with blogging!  But there are lots of new, modern and hip cross stitch patterns available in my etsy shop!  This latest pattern is a new favorite of mine...it's Pretty Little Tokyo!


  Like my other city patterns, Pretty Little Tokyo channels the design sensibility of Mary Blair and It's a Small World, while bringing in modern elements such as Tokyo's Cocoon Tower and Skytree.  This pattern looks so lovely as a companion piece to my other travel themed patterns, Pretty Little Paris and Pretty Little London!  I'm so happy with how this one turned out, and I hope other modern cross stitchers agree!


In other news, I'm also blogging now on tumblr!  I'm using my tumblr page as a place to collect my favorite photos of colorful, hip embroidery and needlework; cheerful color palettes; and inspiring graphic design.  So check me out at satsumastreet.tumblr.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment